We respect the privacy of the people whose personal data we process. “Personal data” include all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. ‘Processing’ means all actions performed by an organization with personal data, such as collecting, organizing, consulting, storing, transmitting and erasing data. In our privacy statement, which you may download below, we explain how we deal with your personal data by means of the following subjects:
- Whose personal data we process, and if are you obliged to disclose your personal data;
- Why we process your personal data and why this is allowed;
- How long we store personal data;
- Sharing personal data with third parties;
- Cookies (or similar techniques) used by us;
- Your rights and complaints.
T: + 31(0)10 277 03 00